- Verbal agreement:Rockfish Co Ltd (Rockfish) will hold a booking for 7 days upon verbal agreement with the host of the event. Should Rockfish not receive a deposit within the 7 days we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- Confirmation: Group bookings are confirmed upon a receipt of the agreed deposit as specified in the invoice from Rockfish.
- Deposit: Rockfish requires a deposit of 50% of the agreed price for any food and beverage confirmed by both the host and Rockfish at least 7 days prior to an event or 3 months prior to a wedding. Unless specified by Rockfish management
- Refund:Unless specified by Rockfish management
Cancellation: 1 to 7 days before event — No deposit refunded.
Cancellation: 7 to 31 days before event — 25% of deposit refunded.
Cancellation: 31 + days before event — 45% of deposit refunded.
- Deposit for 3rd party services: Any 3rd party services (flowers, hair & makeup, transport, photography, celebrant or MC, fireworks, bands, DJs, entertainment, sound and lighting, gifts, equipment rental or other agreed 3rd party services) requires a deposit of 50% at least 7 day prior to an event or 1 month prior to a wedding). Rockfish has the right to change the deposited amount for any services required according to each specific service, terms and conditions.
- Refund for 3rd party services: A refund for any 3rd party services will be according to each specific service terms and conditions and agreed upon by both Rockfish and the host.
- Damages: In the event of any damages, the host accepts full responsibility for any and all damages caused by the host, host friends or invitees to anywhere on the property.
- Amount of guests: The host to confirm the final number of guests at least 48 hours prior to the event and will be the amount charged to the host on the day of the event.
- Food and Beverage: No food or beverage will be permitted to be brought into Rockfish unless agreed by Rockfish management.
- Theft: Rockfish does not accept the responsibility for damage to/or loss of any property at Rockfish, prior to, during, or after any event.
- Act of god: If the event is cancelled by the act of god (tsunami, earthquake, floods) Rockfish reserves the right to substitute a similar date but must give the host prior notice of the change. The host also has the option to cancel the event with the deposit refunded less any expenses accrued by Rockfish and agreed by on by the host.
- Payment: The host agrees to make full payment at the end of the event. Unless specified by Rockfish management.
- Menu changes: All food and beverage menus are subject to change without notice. A similar product with the same value will be substituted at Rockfish discretion.
- Menu prices: Menu prices are subject to change with prior notice given and agreed on by the host.
- Tax : A 7% government tax (vat) will be added on all proposed menus and items quoted. Unless specified by Rockfish.
- Service Charge: A 10% service charge will be added on all proposed menus and items quoted for all events with 12 or more people. Unless specified by Rockfish
- Minimum spend: If a minimum spend is required for private use of the restaurant or section of the restaurant as agreed on by the host, the total amount paid must reach this amount at the end of the event.
- Conduct: The client agrees to behave in a responsible manner and be respectful to the local community and surrounding hotels in regards to noise and social behaviour including excessive loud music at Rockfish.
Thank you for your understanding and support and trust you shall have a great event…